Tuesday, August 17, 2010

School begins...

Yesterday was the first day of school for Pearl, Cal, and Henry.  They were all so excited.  This was a huge blessing, because I honestly had been dreading it.  Sending them to a new school, on a bus,  into the classrooms of teachers whom I don't know scared the pants off of me.   I now have new found respect for all of the parents over the last ten years that have trusted me with their darlings.
Once again I was able to see how God is so in control.  They all loved school.  They came home talking about nice teachers, seat belts on the bus,  new planners, new friends, how the toilets flush, ... our adventure continues.  God is good.





2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I am feeling these same anxieties about sending Gibbers to a new school, I know nothing about. Praying we have just as much success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad they had a great first day of school! God is good!!!

    ReplyDelete